Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Trip

Jay and I spent some time in eastern Iowa again this week.  We went to a birthday party at a pool, made calzones, spent time with some cousins and spent a lot of time on the road.  I think Jay had a good time.  He laughed a lot when he was playing with Ethan and Audrey and had a blast every time he was in the pool.  He was very happy to see Daddy when we got back.  The little stinker even decided to walk across our living room unassisted to go see what Daddy was doing in the kitchen.  (I don't think Jay realized I was still in the room.)

Wednesday I will start working at the State Fair as a dairy clerk.  I will work Wednesday checking in cattle and Thursday, Friday and Saturday working with the dairy shows.  They will be some long days, but I'm looking forward to it.  I will have a little time to see the fair, but not a lot.  I will be staying in Des Moines with some friends so I don't have to leave quite so early to get to the fairgrounds.  (I feel like I've been living out of a suitcase for the last week, so I thought I'd add another one.)

I'd also like to thank our families for letting us stay with them and all of the food they sent us home with.  It's always good to see our families and we miss you everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment