Saturday, September 1, 2012

Giggles Galore

Earlier this week Jay and I went shopping at Walmart.  The picture studio there was giving out coupons for a free print that included a free sitting fee.  I decided to take them up on their offer.

Since I wasn't planning on pictures, we just had one outfit and it ended up being a short session since it was getting close to lunch time.  Jay didn't do too bad.  He wanted to spin the stools that were in the studio, so we had to distract him to get the stools out.  The pictures are available online, but I'm waiting for the password so everyone can look at them. 

On a different note, our friend Kate from Texas is visiting with her two little girls (2 1/2 and 6 months).  Jay has had a blast with her oldest.  The two of them just giggle nonstop.  I'm glad they have stopped and they may be staying until Monday.  It's so nice to have other children for Jay to play with.

I forgot to mention, Jay is walking pretty steadily now.  He is starting to walk more than crawl, but he still crawls from time to time.  He gets upset when I go to put shoes on him, but they stay on for a while.  Some day he'll leave them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment