I didn't realize that Mommy brain continued this long after pregnancy. Mine has gotten a lot worse this past week, but I know I'm not getting enough sleep let alone enough time with Jay. I worked over 50 hours last week and part of that was on Saturday. Actually, I worked a nine hour day on Saturday. We were begged to come in this afternoon and make double time if we came in. I opted to spend the day with my family.
Since I'm working so much, I've found that I'm having a hard time concentrating on pretty much anything. I don't seem to remember much either and all I really want to do is sleep. I still get some exercising in and manage to get some housework done. I'm not really sure how I do it, but I do.
Jay is pretty much over his ear infection. He was done with his antibiotics on Wednesday, but we're still getting it worked out of his system. He is doing well with daycare. He's almost done crying by the time Jason walks out the door. I dropped Jay off on Friday and he cried for a little bit after I left. He's getting to the point where when I pick Jay up, he doesn't come running to see me. I'm very glad he likes being there!
Jason has also been working a lot of hours as well. He's gotten overtime at CyRide and has been working at his second when he can. We don't see much of each other for now. I'm sure we will by Christmas time.
No comments:
Post a Comment