We have found a daycare! That's right, next Monday Jason will drop Jay off a an in-home daycare (along with the little girl I've been watching) and I will head off to work at Solum Laboratories. I will be doing extractions and am excited to be able to work in a lab again. It is a temporary position, at least for now. I will work until mid-December as far as I know.
It may be possible that the position could turn into permanent, but we'll see. It's also a pretty good possibility that I will be hired back in spring. (Soil testing is more seasonal work seeing as the ground freezes and everything.)
I will still be working on my blogs and trying to do as much as I can to still try and save us money. This job will hopefully help us pay off our debt snowball a little faster and possibly even let us save up for some needed things. (I see a big boy bed in our future!) This job will also provide me with some much needed adult time. Not that I don't love being home with Jay, but I like to talk to people who talk back and that I can understand!
No comments:
Post a Comment