Happy October!
We are in the middle of sick season in our house. Jay had his first ear infection a few weeks ago. While he no longer has the infection, he's still been having some problems.
Jay had a hearing test today due to him not talking and not seeming to respond to questions. Jason took him and the hearing doctor said they couldn't test Jay because his ears have fluid in them. They sent them to Jay's doctor, who we were going to try to see anyway, and said the fluid could be from Jay being on the antibiotics. The reasoning is the antibiotics killed some of the good bacteria and his body is having a hard time recovering. We've started giving him a probiotic and it was also suggested we feed him yogurt more often.
I am battling an upper respiratory infection that has moved into my bronchioles. My doctor put me on an antibiotic and hopefully my cough will go away soon and I'll be on the mend. All in all, I think a good night's sleep will do wonders!
Jason is starting to get something as well. We're not sure if it's the same stuff or something completely different. (It's so hard to tell since he works with the public.)
All in all, it's best for people to stay away if you get sick easily. I'm hoping with me being on an antibiotic that it won't get spread to the boys, but it may be too late for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment