Friday, June 26, 2009

At Last

We got our air conditioner fixed today. It's nice having a not humid house. Our dehumidifier was working almost not stop over the last week. Zara even feels better now that it's not quite so hot and sticky. She actually plays while she's on the main floor. She's been loving getting to be in our bedroom. She especially like sleeping on the bed, right next to my legs. I guess Jason moves too much in his sleep. She does like to pounce on his feet, though. Zara has found a lot of hiding places for herself. She probably even smells the mouse that was running around in our room almost a year ago. The mouse which prompted us to get Zara!
The pictures I posted are of the bread Mom and I made last weekend, and the sort of pie/torte we made for Father's day. They both tasted delicious! I'm making some loaves of bread tonight, since it's a lot cooler now. I'm hoping to use it for sandwiches tomorrow for lunch before we go see the Transformers movie. This is one of maybe three movies we'll see this summer. The other two being Ice Age 3, which is out next week, and the Harry Potter movie, coming out in July. (I can't wait for July 17th!!!)

1 comment:

  1. You can come back anytime and make more food for me.

    ReplyDelete