Monday, June 1, 2009

Late Nights

As you can tell from the last post, we've been pretty busy. This week Odyssey of the Mind was in town and Jason's work schedule was very different. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday had him working until one in the morning. With him having to go in at 5am this morning, he was a hurtin' unit today. He did make it through the week, though, and that's what matters.

I'd like to give a huge thank you to Matt and Pat whose combined efforts cut down some of the branches overhanging our house. A special thank you to Matt who actually got on the roof to do it. (None of us particularly care for heights!) We now don't have to worry about that particular tree.

Jason and I are gearing up for our vacation next week. We're going to Omaha for our fifth anniversary. Yes, fifth. It's hard to believe. We decided to go to Omaha because Jason has never been to the zoo there. I've been there once, but it was a long time ago, and it was sleeting the entire time so it wasn't an entirely great time. We're very excited and I'm resisting the urge to pack now.

Jason's mom will be in town this week for the Methodist conference. We're hoping we'll get to see her while she is here. We know that she's very busy and we pray that she has a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment