For anyone concerned, my Grandma Jacobs is doing fine. Her surgery went well and she is now doing her rehabilitation. I've talked to her a couple of times and she seems to be in good spirits. We're hoping to go see her soon.
Jason and are are going on vacation to Omaha. Mainly for the zoo and the nearby air and space museum. When Jasper was younger, he couldn't make the "z" sound, so when he and his family came out to the Blank Park zoo, he would say "we're going to da Oooo!!" That's where the title came from. We're both excited about going. The last time I was at the zoo was several years ago and it sleeted the whole time I was there. Jason's never been.
We'll be celebrating our fifth anniversary on the 12th and are excited about it. I made cheesecake for us to celebrate and my parents can't have any of it. (They finished our wedding cheesecake while we were on our honeymoon. They claimed they didn't want it to spoil.)
No comments:
Post a Comment