
It's been quite the eventful weekend. First there was the Iowa/Iowa State football game. Matt and I tailgated while Jason worked. Iowa won 35-3, but Iowa state scored first with their field goal. Even thought State lost, it was still a fun time. After the game, Jason, Matt and I met with Pete and Pat to start our Octoberfest mini-tour at Old Chicago. It was a fun time for everyone.
Sunday, Jason decided he had enough money in his account to buy me a new computer. We went to Best Buy where we called Blair to make sure we were getting a computer that would suit my needs. We decided on one and went to buy it. We also decided to sign up for Best Buy's credit card so we could earn points towards gift certificates. (Which will hopefully lead to a new washer!) It took us four hours to get approved. We had to send in pay stubs and they gave us the wrong fax number three times. It was very tempting to wait until Tuesday, when Jason got paid, and just buy it outright then. However, he does get quite a few things at Best Buy, and he doesn't have a credit card. Needless to say, I was extremely frustrated and wanted to forget the whole thing. We did get the computer and I have started installing the programs I want on it. It will take some time.

Today was also Jason's employee picnic. It was a gorgeous day for it! And the food was excellent. Jason was in charge of some of the games. He played volleyball for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment