I spent Tuesday evening re-organizing my kitchen. Jason's family was nice enough to give me new pots and pans for my birthday. Jason and I decided to throw out some of our old plastic containers as well. I now have a box of kitchen stuff to give away. I did have some help with the re-organizing. Zara had to examine each cupboard before I could move stuff back in. She even checked for dust bunnies under the stove for me. She had cobwebs covering her whole face! She didn't find any of her mousie toys, though. I had to give her a bath Wednesday, and she spent the evening running around the house being a spaz.
It also snowed today in Ames. Some of it actually stuck! It made driving terrible. It turned icy for a while. I was lucky to be home by then, but Jason ended up working late.
No comments:
Post a Comment