Thursday, February 10, 2011

Progress

We've been busy with visitors this past week. Mom and Dad came for the weekend after staying with Grandma and Grandpa for a night and helping out with some stuff. Jason's family was here to go look at some bulls for their herd. Both visits were pretty quick, but much appreciated. Of course the weather was cold so we spent the time inside.

I looked at my progress on my class and I am apparently halfway through the class. I'm still trying to work on the class everyday. Of course every time I work on the class, the baby kicks and moves. It's a good motivator.

I've also signed us up for childbirth and parenting classes. It's starting to become very real for us. We still need to work on the baby's room, but I did get the baby quilt done. One step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment