Happy Valentine's Day!
This weekend we got five new windows put into our house. They were put in the living room and the baby's room. It is so much quieter in those rooms and much warmer upstairs. We decided not to keep the blinds on the living room windows since they were pretty dingy and fraying. I need to make curtains, so who knows how long it will take to get our privacy back.
And today, both Jason and I went to our doctors. Jason has apparently sprained some muscles in his upper right chest and will go to physical therapy next week. I have too much tension in my neck from over-compensating for carrying the baby. We both stayed home from work to try to heal enough to not be in constant discomfort. I also have been having a lot of nausea lately and the doctor told me to try vitamin B6 with a half tablet of Unisom. Of course I can only take that at night and hopefully it will help me sleep at night so I'll get more rest and have less tension.
ginger works well and herbal peppermint tea... also look into getting a belly harness that will help support the belly :)
ReplyDeleteI wore a harness and WOW what a difference that made! Worth the $$!! Some have luck with Preggie pops...suckers that are suppose to help, I couldn't stand the taste of them, so didn't settle my stomach. Heal up!
ReplyDelete