It's been a busy week. I've been working on making items for the craft fair. I have carmel corn left to make and instructions to print off for some of the other items. It's going a lot better than I thought it would. I don't feel rushed like I thought I would.
Jay has broken out in hives. We've called the doctor and he thinks it may be a reaction to a virus. We had been feeding him applesauce and oatmeal for a couple of days beforehand. The doctor said to go ahead and keep feeding them. I stopped the applesauce, but continued on the oatmeal. Jason believes the hives have gotten worse, so we're hoping to actually see the doctor today.
I'll be working on getting some laundry done so we can start packing for our trip to Olin. I'll be at the craft show on Saturday and we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving on Sunday. I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is next week! The time has gone by so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment