Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tiredness

The last few days have been quite exhausting. Jason has developed a cold and apparently gave it to Jay as well. Jay can't sleep laying down because of his congestion, so we've been sleeping on our couch. I hold Jay while we sleep, so he's upright. Unfortunately, that means I don't sleep very well. To top it all off, Jay has had two teeth pop through! You can't see them when he smiles, yet, but they are there! He's been pretty fussy all weekend between the teeth and the cold. We'll get through it!
Jay has been sleeping quite a bit, but it isn't very long most of the time. It's usually long enough for me to get something started. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few things cleaned and be able to get the Christmas decorations out.

*I typed this from my phone. I'll put up a new background next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment