The pediatric urologist called to reschedule Jay's surgery. It seems she will not be at work on January 12th and needed to reschedule all of her appointments. His surgery will now be January 19th. We are still planning on staying in Iowa City the night before and night of. I will keep everyone informed!
Last night, I tripped and fell in Jay's room. I hurt my knee, scratched up my ankle and bruised the heck out of my upper left arm. I went to the chiropractor again today (we usually go on Tuesdays) and I was really messed up! I feel better, except for a headache. I'm not sure if the headache is from not having enough water, stress from Jay's doctor appointment, or if it's trying to find enough time to work on a craft show, looking for a job and working on a quilt. I think I may also be trying to do to much with the church all at once. I like the church groups I'm in. It's hard to get the ambition to go sometimes. Especially the quilting group. They meet from 10 to 4 on Tuesdays. Tuesday is Jason's day off and it's always a "battle" to see where Jay is going to be. I've already told the quilting group that I can be there for only a couple of hours and they are always happy to see Jay. Jason always has stuff he wants to get done, but then ends up saying he'd rather spend time with Jay. The choirs are nice because the church has people in the nursery to watch Jay on Wednesdays. I'm sure I'll find the way to balance everything out soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment