Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of our friends and family! Hopefully all is well and you are enjoying your day. Jason and I had lunch at a Chinese buffet, then went to Borders to buy some books for my gift. Jason received Hancock on blu-ray, a box of chocolates, and a six pack of his favorite beer. Of course he got all of his earlier in the week since he was sick. We also rented Ice Age:3 and watched that this afternoon. It's been a very pleasant day.

My trip to Bethany's was very fun. Her house is very cute, her animals are very nice, and she gave me some samples of her domesticity. Her place has a small orchard and she is planning on having a fairly large garden and growing her own herbs. I told her if she needed any help, I'd be more than happy to take some of her produce off her hands! I'll just have to settle for the preserves she sent home instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment