Jason and I have been pretty busy. Or at least it seems that way. And as we get ready for yet another round of snow, things keep piling onto Saturday.
It started with the Angel food ministries being distributed on Saturday from noon to one. Then I realized that Matt's mom, Joyce, is having her Pampered Chef party in the afternoon. I had borrowed some library books and they are due Saturday. For Valentine's day, Jason let me pick out some books to buy, and among them was "No-Hassle Housecleaning" that had some really good ideas to keep cleaning fairly inexpensive, as well as manageable. However, I have a few things to get to help keep it simple. (But I have started a few of the ideas.) I have also decided to try to make our own dish soap and laundry detergent. My friend Bethany gave us some of her laundry detergent to try, but I still need to get the ingredients for the dish soap. On top of all of that, I called the vet and found out that Zara is over due for her vaccinations.
I realize I don't need to do quite all of it on Saturday, but I figure if I do all that on Saturday, Sunday should be a breeze, right?
I have gotten several bars of homemade soap and loved it. While you are making your homemade laundry and dish soap, try making soap bars. :)
ReplyDelete