Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Hero

So, last night I tried reinstalling my last disk of World of Warcraft. I moved (and ended up deleting) the files that were keeping the disk from completing the installation. It worked! Wonderful! Now, I have to download all of the patches. Eventually, Jason figured out there was a problem, so he uninstalled that particular disk, reinstalled it, and downloaded all of the patches. It took overnight to download the patches, but my game finally works! It even has all of my settings again so I don't have to change them every time I play! We're still working on why some of the programs run in 32 bit as opposed to 64 bit. (I have no idea what the difference is. And at this point, I really don't care.)

It's nice to know I'll have another option while sitting on the couch and recovering this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment