I had my wisdom teeth pulled today. I am now at home recuperating. I feel all right, not too much pain, yet. I'm tired, but that's a good part from the medicine. Mom came out and is in the middle of making chicken noodle soup. Not that I can eat any of it today, but I'll eat some of it tomorrow.
We did go to Hickory Park for lunch. They were pretty nice and mashed up my carrots for me so I didn't have to chew them. I couldn't taste much of anything, but it tasted good in my mind! Tomorrow Jason is going with some friends to the ISU women's game and we're going to Hickory Park for lunch. So I'll get a second chance to taste the food.
Did you have all of them out? Hope you're feeling on the level today. Consider yourself hugged! Pat
ReplyDeleteI did have all four of them out. I'm nauseous today and have a sinus headache. The oral surgeon suggested to stop taking the narcotic pain meds and switch to ibuprofen or tylenol. Thanks for the hug!
ReplyDelete