I also bought Zara a new toy. It's a fabric cube with holes on three sides and some strings to play with on the inside. She likes to hide in it and has even moved it while she's in it to "sneak up" on us. Of course whenever I try to get some video, she walks away from it.
This last weekend, Jason and I went to Independence to game. We had a very good time and a lot of laughs. Of course, on our ride home, it snowed. The whole way. And it didn't stop. At all. It's still snowing. And it isn't supposed to stop until Wednesday. Night. We've already gotten about a foot. I'm starting to get tired of snow. What I'm really tired of is having to scrap all of the snow off the car. I had blood drawn for some thyroid testing and I had to scrape the Pacifica after being at the clinic for ten minutes. Schools and businesses have already cancelled for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment