First of all, I made my homemade dish soap from Castile soap I purchased at our local "health store". This "health store" is our co-op in town, but it's pretty expensive for almost everything, but they do have organic and alternative foods. I don't shop there, pretty much ever. So I make my soap and I've been using it, but I'm not liking it. It seems to leave a film on everything. Of course Castile soap is made of olive oil, so it wasn't a big surprise. I've tried to add vinegar to help with it, but it doesn't seem to help. So, I think I'll have to try a different recipe.
Second, I have my "official offer" meeting Friday morning. This means that they will offer me a different position, if there is one, or I can take the layoff. We'll see how things go during the meeting. In the meantime, I've been looking for jobs other places. I've also been doing some research for working at home. There isn't much out there, but there are a few things that could bring in a little money. Or at least some rewards that are as good as money.
Third, I'm almost 100% better. I'm still a little congested, but I'm not nearly as tired. The stuffiness gets better throughout the day. I'm sure I'll be at my best by this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment