Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring?

I would like to think it's springtime. Yesterday was absolutely beautiful! The sun was out, it was warm despite a cool breeze, and the snow was almost finished melting. Until today. That's right, it was snowing today. More like flurries, but it was still snow. And the best part is that it's supposed to snow more tomorrow!

Jason, Zara, and I did enjoy the nice weather while it lasted. Jason opened one of the living room windows and Zara sat and watched the outside all afternoon. I went home for lunch so Jason and I could take a walk in the sunshine. We did help our friends, Pete and Mary, pack up there house so they could close on both their new and old house today. Jason is there helping them unpack now. He was disgruntled that it was snowing, but I thought it could be worse. It could have been the rain we were told we were going to get.

I'm just hoping to get the garden measured so I can start planning on what to plant and where to put it this year. I even bought graph paper so I could map it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment