Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun Times in Independence

This weekend Jason and I went to Independence to game with Pat, Matt and Blair. (Kate was not able to make it due to a conflict in her work schedule.) While we were gaming, Jamie and her family were in Waterloo for peewee state wrestling. Jasper is wrestling today. We don't know how many times, but he'll wrestle at least twice. Jason and I met them in Waterloo for supper and we had a good time. Mason had a hard time sitting still and Jasper was very quiet. Jasper did tell us about going to the Dan Gable museum. Jamie told me about how they made the cookie mixes we gave them for Christmas, but their dog ended up eating almost all of them. I guess I'll just have to send them some more!

The group we were with had lunch with Dad, Jordan, and Jordan's friend Corey. We went to Pizza Hut where we waited a long time and had to ask several times for the breadsticks and marinara sauce we asked for. Apparently, that particular Pizza Hut doesn't have real great service, which is why Pat usually calls for delivery. Oh, well! The pizza was really good. Jordan is planning on spending some of her spring break in central Ames. We'll get to see her again in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment