Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hospital: Day 11

Since Jason is in the hospital again, that's where we did Christmas. Since he's not on a restricted diet, I was able to bring in a salad with salad dressing, Snicker salad, and homemade chicken noodle soup. Jason was extremely thankful for the soup. I should have made it for him when he first became sick, but I didn't have all the ingredients.

We did open prezzies. Jason got me some fuzzy socks, a cat calendar, the new Harry Potter movie, and Wii Fit Plus. I got Jason a sweatshirt, some pajama pants, and a World of Warcraft trilogy book. We spent most of the night watching TV. I ran out of hands to bring anything else to the hospital.

He is on three different medications now. They decided to keep him on the Vancomycin, but is on an anti fungal, and another antibiotic. They also put a fungicide on his foot since that's where the rash spread. He's very tired and feels beat most of the time. His fever comes and goes, so they have him on a constant IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment