Friday, December 18, 2009

Hospital: Day 6

I didn't blog again last night because I had a migraine. (Big surprise, I know.)
Jason did have some visitors. Visitors are always welcome. They help break the monotony of the day. After some pills and caffeine (and some praying to the porcelain god, I was able to talk to the visitors as well. Jason and I also played some Scrabble. I got off to a good start, but Jason ended up winning.
I slept in late today to make sure my migraine wouldn't come back. (I feel much better today.) I also spent some time making beer bread and Christmas presents. And playing with Zara, of course.

Jason's doctor came in and said he's here until Monday. He's not worried about having to take Jason's plate out, which is a good thing. The doctor told Jason to keep walking, and that he could walk more. Jason doesn't seem to get quite as tired anymore and I try to keep him laughing. The best laughs I've gotten is from one of the pictures I took of Zara, and the "Mute Monks Hallelujah" video Martha sent me. (Thanks, Martha! It was really funny!) For those of you interested, here is the link for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFCeJTEzNU

1 comment:

  1. Laughter is GREAT medicine!! Glad you enjoyed the monks!

    ReplyDelete