Sunday, December 27, 2009
Hospital: Day 14
Both doctors came into see Jason while I was there this morning. His main doctor said his cellulitis is looking much better and is almost gone. It didn't look like the other rash was going away too much. The second doctor thinks Jason might be sensitive to the hospital soap and suggested he use his "at-home" soap in the shower to see if it would help clear things up. They did say there was nothing on his chest x-ray, so that's good. Jason did ask when they thought he would be able to go home and their main concern is his fever. I don't think he's had a fever today, but I haven't been around for all of his vitals. Jason's doing much better today. He has more energy and hasn't had any of the chills. He says he gets pretty warm still and the itching isn't as bad any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment