Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pray for Us

Don't panic, but please keep us in your prayers. Jason was admitted to the hospital for a fever (not higher than 103 at home, but normal at the hospital) and a rash on his leg. (The one with the plate.) They have done blood, urine, throat and nasal swab testing and x-rays. He goes in for an ultrasound tomorrow. They have started him on two different antibiotics. We are also not sure how long he will be there except at least overnight. We both have our cell phones if anyone would like more information, or just to check in on us. I will be home at night since there isn't a comfortable place for me to sleep in his room.

I will try to keep updating the blog to keep everyone informed. I'm not promising anything, but I will try.

1 comment:

  1. thinking of you both.... hope everythink is ok....

    ReplyDelete