Thursday, December 17, 2009
Hospital: Day 5
Jason was told by the doctor this morning that he is scheduled for another blood test tomorrow. Looks like at least one more day. (Big surprise, I know.) It felt like he had a slight fever this morning, but he's still in a pretty good mood for being cooped up for a week. He did ask for me to bring in some cookies. He keeps busy playing games on the Internet and talking to me. I would like to bring in Zara for him to play with for a while, but I know that bringing in animals is against the rules. It would be nice to take him home for an hour while he's not hooked up to his IV, but I don't see that happening either. Now I'm just praying for him to be released this weekend. I would like him home for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I hope he gets a good result tomorrow. It sounds like the docs are keeping a good eye on him. I can understand him being tired of being there. My butt always gets sore sitting in a hospital bed!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in our prayers,
martha
One more thing. Cyndy had talked to Karen and her first reaction was "I hope he's not allergic to the plate in his leg". Have the docs talked about that being an issue?
ReplyDelete